So Nicky Minaj Tried To Get "Charlamagne The God" Fired??

VIA:XXL
Nicki Minaj seems to be the latest artist Charlamagne Tha God has pissed off.
According to The Breakfast Club host, Minaj wasn’t happy about the comments he made about her hit single “Anaconda” on the radio and Twitter. In a recent interview on The Brilliant Idiot podcast It’s Business like Show Business but Mind Your Business, Charlamagne revealed that Nicki unfollowed him on Twitter and even made calls to the radio station threatening to not to appear on The Breakfast Club again.
 “I know she got upset when I said ‘Anaconda’ was corny,” said Charlamagne. “But my exact synopsis on ‘Anaconda’ when it first came out was I’m not really feeling this record. It’s not for me. It’s for girls, it’s for kids, it’s for people who like to shake their azz. I said when the video comes out, I will probably appreciate this song more. But I said, ‘it’s going to work but its corny.’” But despite all of what he’s said to criticize Nicki, he has given her praise before. Specifically, Nicki’s Summer Jam performance from this year, where he called her the “King of New York.” His whole thing is giving an objective opinion, even doing so in The Breakfast Club’s recent interview with Lil’ Kim, which he claims only caused more issues with Nicki’s fans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???