Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa Divorcing Because He Was A Cheater?

AMBER ROSE is telling all after rumors stated that her impending divorce from rapper, WIZ KHALIFA, is because she cheated.
She  hopped on Twitter and said, “Please stop with the fake stories. I would never ever ever cheat on my husband in a million years I think u guys know this. Unfortunately my now ex husband can’t say the same.”
AMBER ROSE continued, “I’m devastated and crushed but my main focus is Sebastian. Thank u for all the support in this difficult time.”
ROSE’s comments come after the internet was buzzing that she was leaving WIZ and building a relationship with her new manager, who also happens to be going through a divorce, NICK CANNON.
NICK CANNON recently denied those rumors and stated that they only have a professional relationship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???