"Good Morning America's" Robin Roberts Confirm She Is A Lesbian

Good Morning America host ROBIN ROBERTS recently come forth to confirm she’s a lesbian.
During an in depth thank you letter posted to her Facebook, ROBERTS began, “I am grateful to God, my doctors and nurses for my restored good health. I am grateful for my sister, Sally-Ann, for being my donor and giving me the gift of life.”
The television host, who was diagnosed with myelodysplastic syndrome shortly after receiving breast cancer treatment, concluded, “I am grateful for my entire family, my long time girlfriend, Amber, and friends as we prepare to celebrate a glorious new year together. I am grateful for the many prayers and well wishes for my recovery. I return every one of them to you 100 fold. On this last Sunday of 2013 I encourage you to reflect on what you are grateful for too.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???