Kendrick Lamar & Meek Mill Back Cool!

The beef between Meek Mill and Kendrick Lamar is no more, the MMG rapper declared during Philadelphia’s Powerhouse concert where both performed over the weekend.
Speaking to Philly’s Power 99 before the show, Meek downplayed dissing Lamar  after the Compton MC hit first with his "Control" verse, followed by a direct jab during a New York City appearance last month.
Nonetheless, there are no hard feelings Meek asserted. "I was just talking about I’ma show you who the king [is] around this area right here," he said of tweets aimed at Lamar, and calling him out in rhyme. “No negative stuff, straight hip hop."
Noting his "home court advantage" with the Philly crowd, Meek sidestepped competing with K.Dot for the night’s best set, but named his nominee for the “King” of rap. "The hottest person I think right now is Drake of course, but everybody is a king in they own way," he said. "Kendrick might say he the king lyrically, I might just say like I’m the king of the street era raw hip hop type, you know what I mean? It’s different kings in different situations so it depends what you’re talking about."
On stage, Meek gave a shout out to his "A1 Everything" collaborator and officially squashed the rift.  "Let me break this s--- down, me and Kendrick got no beef," he said before taking a playful shot at the TDE star, "But tonight we gonna let him know Meek Milly is the f---ing king around here!"
Lamar approved tweeting, "Philly was A1 at Power house homie. Had a ball. @MeekMill You showed out on me in yo city huh. I seen it G Phonk. A1," later in the night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???