Jim Jones & Chrissy: Parenting & Marriage


Via:Juicy
With the second season of Chrissy & Mr. Jones airing tonight, Juicy caught up with the happily engaged couple to talk about the addition of JIM JONES‘ 10-year-old son, PUDIE to the cast, MAMA JONES‘ rumored relationship with her close friend FREDDIE ROBINSON and JIMMY reveals a special part of CHRISSY that’s too hot to air on TV.

Do feel even more pressure from family and friends to get married now that the entire engagement played out on TV?
Chrissy Lampkin: To be honest with you they’ve always been on my back, it’s not because of a TV show. They see the love that Jim and I have for one another so they just want to come to a wedding.
Jim Jones: My mom definitely wants to come to a wedding. She’s been dying for a wedding.

Speaking of your mom, is there any truth to rumors that she’s romantically involved with her close friend Freddie?
JJ: I’m not worried about the rumors. I know my moms, I know my mom’s type and Freddie is not her type by far. He ain’t got enough money for her. They’ve been through ups and downs so I respect their friendship. For the most part Freddie and my moms are like best friends and I love their relationship.
CL: [laughs] They’re both crazy as hell.

Jim’s son Pudie has joined the show, does this make you any closer to wanting children of your own?
CL: Well yea, I always wanted children. Pudie kind of helps me see that happening for myself a lot sooner.
JJ: I always wanted more children. I’m glad that Pudie’s around so she can see how beautiful it is to have a child around. We’re pushing, it’s gonna happen.

 Chrissy, what’s your relationship like with Pudie’s mother? 
CL: It’s not about me and her. Even if there are things that we don’t see eye to eye on, we find a way to make it make sense. She has to know and feel that her son is loved and taken care of properly and I’m sure if she didn’t feel that way then we may have more issues but she knows that I care for him like he’s mine so I think that she doesn’t have much to worry about it.
JJ: Everybody knows what’s going on, everybody comes together on one medium just for Pudie. It’s no big headache.

 Fellow rappers-turned-reality stars like T.I. and The Game have all encountered rap backlash for signing up for reality shows, has this happened to you as well?
JJ: We run around and do what we do so we can make money to come home and take care of our kids and have them not want for nothing. If we are getting backlash for furthering our careers and doing different things I want more backlash then because it’s worth it.
CL: I personally think it humanizes Jimmy to see a different side to him.  He’s still a pain in my ass but he’s a good guy and I think people are starting to notice that more.

 What do you see in each other that viewers don’t get to see on TV?
CL: Where do I start? His heart is bigger than his personality and he’s a caring man. He’s a smart man, and I’m willing to be the patient woman in his life because I want things to be right.
JJ: That ass! [laughs] I’m serious though. Chrissy is a great person and sometimes TV doesn’t get to show her in the right light. She’s the bomb, she keeps me going, she keeps me on my toes, she’s dope.

Chrissy & Mr. Jones airs Monday, October 28th at 9pm on VH1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???