BBW Tami Roman Getting Her Own Show????

Cast members of VH1′s show, Basketball Wives have been voicing their displeasure with the show’s latest season, namely BBW star TAMI ROMAN, who recently revealed some big news.
During an interview with The Morning Riot, ROMAN explained she’s landed her own spin off show.
“I don’t even know if ‘Basketball Wives is even going to have another season. My focus right now is The Roman Empire,” ROMAN said.
“That’s my own show; it’s in development. It’s about my life, my daughters, my core group of friends,” ROMAN continued before she revealed that her longtime friend ELISE NEAL will be making appearances on the new show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???