Rick Ross Tries To Explain Date Rape Lyric!!

Rapper, RICK ROSS caused an uproar after lyrics from his song, “U.O.E.N.O.” were believed to allude to rape.
On the controversial track ROSS rapped, “Put molly all in her champagne/she ain’t even know it/I took her home and I enjoyed that/she ain’t even know it.”
ROSS called into Q93 radio station and explained, “I want to make sure this is clear that woman is the most precious gift known to man. It was a misunderstanding with a lyric, a misinterpretation where the term rape wasn’t used.”
He continued, “I would never use the term rape in my records and as far as my camp, hip-hop don’t condone that, the streets don’t condone that. Nobody condones that.”
ROSS concluded, “I just wanted to reach out to all the queens that’s on my timeline, all the sexy ladies, the beautiful ladies that had been reaching out to me with the misunderstanding. We don’t condone rape and I’m not with that.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???