Love & Hip Hop's Consequence & Joe Budden Beef!!

 Consequence reveals he “smacked the sh*t” out of  fellow ‘Love & Hip Hop’ cast member Joe Budden.   Sources say it all went down during a taping, yesterday — leading the beefing brothas to take to social media to continue the clash.

Here’s what Consequence tweeted:
“Just Smacked The SH*T outta @JoeBudden at the #LHHReunion Everybody have a Nice Day.”
Here’s how Joe Budden replied:
“During break Tahiry & I were headed outside to smoke.. Dude came behind, jumped & hit me as I’m walking away, Tahiry snuffs him, he runs.
It was the most p*ssy display ever seen from a n*gga to be quite honest & it’s all on tape, so y’all can see the p*ssy sh*t 4 yourself.
I got a bunch of security n*ggas standing outside my door so I can’t move.” He knows what time it is when I get outta here.”
Is Joe Budden a bisexual man, running around with herpes? Of course. 
 Ask his ex-jump-off, Esther Baxter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???