Lil Wayne Releases "I Am Not A Human Being II"

LIL WAYNE is making sure fans know his health has not slowed down his hustle.
The YMCMB boss released his newest album I Am Not A Human Being II today after recent health concerns made me fans assume they would not hear new music from the rapper for a while.
WEEZY has told MTV that I Am Not A Human Being II will be his second to last album, with the release of the Carter V being his final.
“I know y’all want me around for a little bit, and Carter V is my last album. Man, I’ve been rapping since I was 8 years old. I’m 30 now, man. That’s a long time, man,” he said.
LIL WAYNE recently spent time in intensive care following a series of seizures tied to drug usage, but has since assured fans that he is recovering quickly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???