Kim Kardashian Can't Wait To Raise Biracial Baby

Mommy-to-be, KIM KARDASHIAN says she’s ready to tackle any challenges that may come with raising her biracial child with boyfriend, KANYE WEST .
In an interview with BET, KARDASHIAN gushed, “I have a lot of friends that are all different nationalities and their children are biracial, so they have kind of talked to me a little bit about it and what to expect and what not to expect. But I think that the most important thing is how I would want to raise my children is to just not see color.”
She continued, “I also think there will be so many experiences that you won’t really know how to prepare for until you really go through it.  I think raising a child in general is challenging.”
“I think that as long as you’re really open-minded, and you don’t have any preconceived ideas of how you’re going to really try to raise your children, it really keeps this broad spectrum.”
KARDASHIAN is expected to deliver a rumored baby girl this summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???