Rihanna Opens Up About Relationship Wth Chris..

RIHANNA recently opened up about her relationship with CHRIS BROWN in the latest issue of  Rolling Stone magazine.
The Unapologetic songstress revealed that she is not willing to sacrifice her happiness because of the potential backlash that may come from reuniting with her on-again off-again lover.
“I decided it was more important for me to be happy. I wasn’t going to let anybody’s opinion get in the way of that. After being tormented for so many years, being angry and dark, I’d rather just live my truth and take the backlash,” she revealed.
RIHANNA also explained how horrible BROWN felt regarding their 2009 domestic spat and how far he’s gone to correct his mistakes adding, “I’m pretty solid in the knowing that he’s disgusted by that. And I wouldn’t have gone this far if I ever thought that was a possibility. He made a mistake, and he’s paid his dues.”
While she appears to still be head over heels in love, RIHANNA revealed that she has no tolerance for any slip ups stating, “He doesn’t have the luxury of f****** up again. That’s just not an option.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???