Nicki Minaj Gets Snubbed By Grammys!!

Rapper, NICKI MINAJ, recently revealed that she is perfectly fine with not receiving any Grammy Awards nominations this year.
In a recent interview with the Huffington Post, MINAJ revealed that although she didn’t receive any nominations she was still very confident in receiving future Grammy nominations in the future stating,” I’ve gotten tons of awards and I believe when it’s my time to get a Grammy, I’ll get a Grammy.”
The rapper turned American Idol judge then went on to respectfully evade questions about potential reasons why she was not nominated adding, “I think that the Grammys had a different reason, that I do not want to discuss and that’s just between me and them. But I respect their organization and I’ll get a Grammy eventually. I’m not worried about it.”
MINAJ received three Grammy Award nominations and delivered a highly controversial performance at the Grammy Awards last year.

The 55th Annual Grammy Awards 2013 is slated to air February 10th at 8pm on CBS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???