Lil Wayne F**ked Chris Bosh's Wife....Believe it or Not???


Just days ago, a Miami Heat ban against Weezy led the rapper to take the All Star Game stage, spilling his news of getting it in with Chris Bosh’s wife. Adrienne Bosh has since taken to social media in a failed attempt to discredit Weezy. Now, sources say Weezy’s ban from the Heat’s American Airlines Arena is based on nothing more than Bosh’s revenge.

Here’s what Adrienne Bosh took to Twitter to say:
“Truth prevails. Today stand in your truth and ignore the chatter around and about you. Some people create hate for profit, and some people create love for free. Pay no mind to the haters, embrace the love.
Today I can ignore those who live in hate for their own ego, and keep my eyes on pure love. They will never bring me down.”
Here’s what Wezzy said on Sunday, at the Beats By Dre party:
“Let’s finish having a good time. When I say ‘F*ck,’ you say ‘NBA. ’ F*ck!
When I say ‘F*ck,’ you say ‘Miami Heat.’ F*ck!
You let them n*ggas know I’m from the streets so I ain’t going on no Twitter beef — take it to the f*cking streets n*gga. F*ck all these n*ggas. F*ck LeBron, f*ck D-Wade, f*ck all them n*ggas man. And, and, and I f*cked Chris Bosh’s wife.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???