Evelyn Lozada's New Outlook On Life..........

Basketball Wives star, EVELYN LOZADA, has been gradually making positive changes in her life since her divorce several months ago.In a recent interview with The Jasmine Brand, LOZADA spilled the beans on her current relationship with IYANLA VANZANT, who is largely responsible for LOZADA’s new outlook.
LOZADA revealed that she still maintains a frequent line of communication with her former life coach VANZANT, explaining, “She has been such a blessing to me. We recently talked over text. She’s been great and she came at a time in my life when I really needed some type of guidance.”
Followers of LOZADA know that her ex-husband once refused co-counseling sessions with VANZANT, and  LOZADA confirmed that he wasn’t any closer to meeting with her.
“I know that his people were interested and there were talks, but I don’t know if that is ever going to happen.”
While LOZADA has been pretty quiet about her romantic life since her divorce, she has a clear idea of the type of man she wants in her future.
“I just really want my future husband, very God fearing. What ever he looks like is fine. I’m going to let him[God] bring whoever that person is to me, even if it takes three years, it’ fine,” LOZADA says.
It’s good to see that EVELYN LOZADA has really gotten her act together (???)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???