Beyonce Admits To Lip Synching!!

BEYONCE has finally admitted to lip synching during the inauguration.
While answering questions at an NFL Super Bowl press conference BEY owned up to the controversy as she revealed, “Yes. I am a perfectionist. One thing about me is that I practice until my feet bleed. I did not have time to rehearse with the orchestra.”
The “Single Ladies,” songstress expressed her desire to deliver the best performance and her unwillingness to risk it stating, “Due to the weather, due to the delay, due to no proper soundtrack, I did not feel comfortable taking a risk. It was about the President and the inauguration and I wanted to make him proud so I decided to sing along to my pre-recorded track.”
BEY also evaded questions regarding rumors of a potential appearance from DESTINY’S CHILD and JAY-Z during her halftime performance at the Super Bowl.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???