Lil Wayne Says "Nicki Minaj Flipped The Script!!!!"

And the award for this year’s Top Sellout goes to….Nicki Minaj!!! Don’t believe me.. Ask Lil Wayne – who recently blasted Nicki for quickly catching a serious case of amnesia after being put on by Wayne.According to Lil Wayne – Nicki Minaj isn’t alone in her betrayal of those who helped her along the way, outing Drake as being guilty of the same.
Now – to Nicki – her truth may really hurt. Know why? Because Wayne decided to let it rip on Nicki, after she showed up to greet him with E! Television cameras in an apparent attempt to use his image for her three-part reality series “My Truth“.

Here’s what Lil Wayne had to say about Nicki Minaj:
“Ya’ll done got way too huge to come sit down…ya’ll don’t wanna sit down wit a nigga no more man.It aint just you, all ya’ll don’t wanna sit down with me no more. I’m hurt about that…I’m actually hurt about that.
You brought up a subject I really don’t want to go to…that’s a touchy subject.
They all don’t fuck with me no more.. I help em out, ya know…I put em on, and then they just go and buy their matching Bentley’s and all that type of stuff.

Ya know, they don’t think about the lil nigga no more…nuthing…it aint just you though…dat nigga in Toronto too”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???