Juvenile Talks Shit Bout Lil Wayne!!!

“Wayne Got Beat Out Of All His Money” ~Juvenile
 
Juvenile remains baffled by once fellow rapper who he says didn’t only sign up to be pimped out once – but twice.
We’re talking about Lil Wayne, who Juvenile explained in a recent interview, could have made the decision to be taken for a ride out of his fear of Baby and Slim.

Here’s what Juvenile had to say about the situation:
“Wayne really got beat out of all his money and took another contract. That’s the part I never understood.
I was signed to Atlantic and Jay-Z was excited about that because now we was about to get our own money. That’s what I really wanted. I wanted him to leave.
All of a sudden he signed back I’m like, ‘Damn, what type of deal he got working?

If you notice the Young Money/Cash Money imprint, some of the stuff that need to say Young Money don’t say Young Money. I know Baby and I know Ronald ‘Slim’ Williams. They ain’t giving up power of their company.
They don’t care how big Wayne gets, they not giving up. If I didn’t get it, he ain’t getting it.
I thought he was scared that’s why he stayed. That’s how I took it. I was like, ‘You don’t have to be scared.’ I’m really from the projects. No disrespect to them, but I’m 10 times more street than they are. They would never go to some of the places I’d go, they’d never turn some of the corners I turned because they’re not like that.
It’s two different ballgames. So I’m like, ‘Don’t let them niggas intimidate you.
Don’t let that looking hard shit intimidate you because nigga I’m really with it. If you wanna leave, leave. You’re with me now, not them.’ One thing led to another and he signed back, but I took it as he was scared.”
Did Bryan “Birdman” Williams serve Lil Wayne up with a classic case of gas so Wayne would diss Jay Z on wax? Of course. Don’t believe me.. Ask Mannie Fresh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???