Juicy J LOVES The Strip Club!!!

“That’s What Life Is All About” ~Juicy J
To Juicy J, strip clubs are the new nightclubs. That’s what the Three 6 Mafia rapper explained during a recent interview.
According to the lyricist, having fun – poppin’ bottles and nude dancers – is what life is really all about, so why go to a regular nightclub?
Here’s what the ‘Bands a Make her Dance” lyricist had to say:
“It’s a club now. It’s not like, “Oh, we’re going to strip club.” It’s “Oh, we going to the club.” It’s a strip club, girls dancing naked in there, we hope. We going to have fun, as well. We’re going to kick it, pop bottles, enjoy ourselves.
That’s what life is all about. It’s so short, and so many people are stressed out about stupid sh*t.

I know there’s a lot of ups and downs in people’s lives going on right now, but have some fun.”
I’ve been to strip clubs all over the whole world, and that’s where I saw some of the craziest shit. That’s when I asked myself, “aren’t these women feminist?”. I was surprised when I witnessed women being exploited by other women in disturbing ways. Nowadays the strip club is classified as the indoor track.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???