Joseline Hernandez Talks About Her Stripper Past!!

‘I was the baddest B-tch and I’m still the Baddest B-tch and will forever be the baddest b-tch’!

  Funky Dineva, known for his ‘My Hair Is Layed’ reality show recap series on youtube, had a sit down with Joseline Hernandez recently while backstage.  The two went head to head on subjects like Joseline’s relationship with Stevie J, as well as her former stripper days and what her plans were for the future. Joseline claimed that during her dancing days, she was a top of the line stripper who made at least $10,000 from just three songs and she was very stingy with her goodies. She also said that the men didn’t get to touch her, however, Stevie J was the lucky one and if he ever decides to stray, she’s not worried about it because he will always come back. 
Going into the interview, Funky Dineva was straight-forward by telling Joseline that he didn’t care for her too much since she was screwing ‘that lady husband’ (that lady being Stevie J’s longtime girlfriend Mimi Faust). He also called her HOE-saline numerous times and when she grabbed the mic from him to answer a question, he snatched it back and said, ‘I work for these people. Why are you taking this? That’s the problem, you are always grabbing the d—, that’s why half of America does not like you now’! 
Surprisingly, it seemed as though Joseline was able to win Funky Dineva over with her spunky personality and charm by the time the sit down was over. ‘YAS B-TCH I LIVE for your attitude!’ he told her.
Check out a few highlights plus video below:
Joseline on why she was screwing another woman’s man
I was not screwing that lady’s husband. That lady’s boyfriend, really. She calls him husband because she’s been around for 15 years but I love Mimi. She’s the baby’s mom. She’s just going to have to deal with me. I’m here to stay. I’m not going anywhere. Shout out to Mimi. At the same time, you really can’t blame everything on me. You have to see what Stevie is doing. Stevie told me that she was just the baby mom so all I was doing was going for what I feel. I love him. He’s a great person. Great sex. A great business man. I’m sorry Mimi, my bad. Damn, Get over it!

On where her relationship with Stevie currently stands
I’m going to be around Stevie, for ever and ever.

On whether she thinks Karlie Redd’s booty is fake
I have seen her around Benzino’s house. I don’t know if it’s fake but it’s old and tired so it kind of dropped. So I think the booty is Expired.

On being stingy with her ‘kitty kat’
I have never let a man dig all up in my kitty cat, honey! I was a classic stripper. The top of the line stripper. Guys didn’t even touch me, HONEY! I use to be on stage, and make $10,000 in three songs. Don’t be no hater, you better ask about me back in the day when I use to work at Diamonds. I was the baddest B-tch and I’m still the Baddest B-tch and will forever be the baddest b-tch. Cause that’s what I do! I’m real stingy with my kitty kat. Stevie J was just the lucky one.
When asked by Funky Dineva, ‘What do you see coming out of this because you know they say, the same way you got him is the same way you lose him’, Joseline responded:
I’m not tripping if I lose him because he will always come back home. He ain’t going nowhere. Mine is [lined with] gold, rubies, diamonds and all that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???