Gucci Mane Calls Nicki Minaj "Fake"!!!

To Gucci Mane, Nicki Minaj isn't nothing but a lost soul who’s gone Hollywood. In a recent interview, Gooch explained how the first lady of Cash Money Records has fallen to a low of forgetting where she came from, caught amnesia when it comes to the people who helped her get where she is now, and steps on toes just to stay in the limelight.
Gucci Says:
“When she came to Atlanta she gave me a shout out, said I helped her in her career, but at the end of the day I just think a lot of times you keep it real with somebody, you can’t expect them to keep it real with you.
I told you man this industry, people want to be famous, people forget how to keep it real and forget the people that helped them get to where they at.
I tip my hat to Nicki for being hard worker, but at the same time, she know she didn’t keep it real.”
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???