Miquel Addresses The GAY Rumors!!

R&B singer, MIGUEL, stopped by Power 105.1′s The Breakfast Club to promote his sophomore album, Kaleidoscope Dream.
MIGUEL addressed questions regarding his unique fashion sense and sexuality throughout the interview.
When asked about his “odd style,” MIGUEL stated, “Looking back, I did look odd. In the midst of trying to maintain some kind of individuality, while being marketed a certain way, I was just trying to be myself in the midst of being pressured to be something I wasn’t.”
MIGUEL was also asked how he feels about his sexuality being so widely questioned he stated, “I think at first, kind of getting acclimated to the fact that people are watching and everything you do is scrutinized, I had to take a step back. Now when I look at everything, I just know that first and foremost is the music. I don’t want to do anything that detracts from who I am as an artist. People are gonna say what they’re gonna say.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???