Toya Wright Calls K.Michelle Irrelevant!!


The drama surrounding Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta‘s cast continues to grow as ANTONIA ‘TOYA’ WRIGHT, slammed Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta star, K.MICHELLE, in a recent interview.
TOYA decided to speak out during an interview with Talking With Tami after K.MICHELLE did an interview with NY radio blasting TOYA and her husband, MEMPHITZ, for allegedly abusing her when they worked together.
“I promised myself that I was never gonna talk about it because she’s so irrelevant to me. If somebody abused you like that where’s the proof? I never said anything about that situation. I never addressed it. That’s my husband. I don’t know you, I wasn’t there when y’all had the altercation true, but I’m going to be 100% supportive of my man, ” WRIGHT stated matter of factly.
She continued, “I just wish she just stopped saying my name. I’m not a hater but please stop talking about me and my husband and my family. Show everybody and you will shut everybody up.”
TOYA also claimed that she encouraged her husband to decline, Love and Hip Hop producer MONA SCOTT-YOUNG‘s invitation to appear on Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta‘s reunion show.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???