Producer Bangladesh Disses Swizz Beatz!!

In a recent interveiw Cash Money Records producer, Bangladesh, said Swizz Beatz is too old to produce contemporary music, and he’s only relavant because he’s married to Grammy award winner, Alicia Keys.

Here’s what Bangladesh had to say:
“I don’t think Swizz is relevant. I’m keeping it 100. I think there’s a difference between relevance and musical relevance.
You married a lady that’s poppin’ Alicia Keys, you know it’ll give you a lot of relevance, but you gotta make hits. Ain’t no hits. Are you relevant for the craft you’re doing or the life you live as far as the decisions you make? Swizz is not youthful or in-the-know.
Still being in-the-know. I have a 15 year old son so they think we’re brothers and I put him on to stuff. You know, I’m 34 but people tell me I look 23. He still look to me for information. Usually it’s the opposite, usually the parents are lame or too old to understand or whatever.
Just the way I feel, I got so much more time.”
Did Swizz Beatz jack DJ Kool’s style, while his Uncle Waah Dean, opened the entertainment door for him to become an instant producer for Ruff Ryders Entertainment? Of couse he did. Don’t believe me.. Ask Dame Dash.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???