Lil Scrappy Speaks About Erica and Being A Mama's Boy!!

At last week’s Love and Hip Hop Atlanta‘s private screening, LIL SCRAPPY gave the crowd a few minutes of his time to discuss being called a mama’s boy, his relationship with ERICA DIXON, and beef with STEVIE J.When asked if he considered himself a “mama’s boy” SCRAPPY quickly replied “if getting a check with my mama makes me a mama’s boy, I’m a mama’s boy to the fullest. She birthed me out her and I owe it to her. Nobody can pay her back but she gon’ understand that check.”
SCRAPPY also revealed how the show changed his views on ERICA DIXON, fellow cast mate and the mother of his child.
“She never showed me that without the cameras. Seeing her talk with her friends and just coming out like that I was like wow, that’s my mother f***** there you f*** with me like that,” SCRAPPY explained.
Apparently SCRAPPY has also dropped the other source of his tension – his beef with co-star STEVIE J.
Although the two were involved in a physical altercation in previous episodes both men appeared to be cordial with one another, and STEVIE J. even referred to SCRAPPY as his “little brother,” and congratulated him on the release of his new album.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???