K Michelle Says She Has No Respect For Toya Wright!!

Love and Hip Hop Atlanta star, K. MICHELLE, recently chatted with Columbus’ Power 107.5′s Morning Crew to clear up some issues concerning her on air drama with co-star, KARLIE REDD, her outlook on her former situation with producer, MEMPHITZ, and her feelings on MEMPHITZ’s wife ANTONIA “TOYA” WRIGHT.
K. MICHELLE began her interview by addressing her beef with KARLIE REDD, stating, “I don’t hate any one but I strongly dislike her. She’s ridiculous and a constant liar…I know everybody has a role to play in the show and her’s is to be the clown.”
When asked about her lastest feeling surrounding ex-boyfriend MEMPHITZ, she says, “I embrace everything with laughter because a lot of my life was spent crying… I don’t speak to him and don’t plan on it.”
K. MICHELLE discussed losing respect for MEMPHITZ’s new wife TOYA, “I’ve really had a lot of respect for Toya, but when you start to bash another woman that you’ve never seen, then you lose my respect.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???