Eve Says Stevie J Was Her First Love!!

JOSELINE HERNANDEZ and MIMI FAUST aren’t the only chicks to fall for producer STEVIE J‘s antics.
EVE recently confirmed at the ‘Intimate Hour’ event she hosted in Philly that STEVIE J was indeed her first love.
“Yes, Stevie J was my first love,” she admitted at the event.
When asked how she defines her past relationship with STEVIE J, she said, “You know what…that was a learning experience. You meet people all the time. We just happen to fall in love. Umm, but thankfully I knew better, I know better.”
“When I was younger I didn’t question things but now I am annoying! Like if something doesn’t feel right speak up! If you feel like you are being lied to speak up,” the rapper confessed about her personal growth.
She even revealed that she’s very much in love now saying, “I am happily in love now. And the girl [I am] now he couldn’t even see this.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???