Selita Ebanks Being Sued For Breaking Model's NOSE!!

Who knew SELITA EBANKS did the catwalk by day, and participated in catfights by night.BANKS is now being sued by telemundo model LIZA IRIZARRY, for allegedly breaking her nose last year after IRIZARRY planted a kiss on EBANKS’ current boyfriend, TV host TERRENCE J.
IRIZARRY, who was headed inside of Miami hotspot Dream Nightclub, saw TERRENCE J upon his exit, and kissed her longtime friend on his cheek, but according to her, EBANKS, who was drunk at the time, didn’t see the kiss as friendly.
“When she saw me, she said, ‘Don’t be kissing my man,” IRIZARRY said in an interview in lawyer Edward Steinberg’s Manhattan office.
She went on to describe how EBANKS landed a punch and her friends joined in.
“I said to myself, ‘So what, that’s my friend.’ That’s when she hit me on the nose. I went to swing back — that’s when all her friends jumped in. I felt hair pulling and fists coming at me,” she said.
An eyewitness broke up the fight and told police that IRIZARRY was bleeding heavily and woke up with a busted nose.
IRIZARRY’s suit will be filed for assault and battery, but EBANKS’ lawyers released a statement saying, “The suit is nine months old and completely without merit.”
Wow, who knew Ms. EBANKS got down like that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???