Rihanna Launching Fashion Line!!

Known worldwide for her style, singer RIHANNA is the latest celebrity to take a stab at her own fashion line.
Monday, RIHANNA announced she will launch her own fashion collection, with the high brow British company River Island.
“I’ve been wanting to design my own collection for some time. River Island is the perfect partner for me to collaborate with and working with a British, family run business also really appealed to me,” RIHANNA wrote on her blog.
She continued, “I find London really inspiring and River Island loves to have fun with clothes. I’m looking forward to working with them and creating something really special.”
The collection which is to debut in Spring 2013.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???