Ne-Yo Turns Down Martin Luther King Role Due To Weight Gain!!

NE-YO refuses to gain 30 pounds for anybody, not even MARTIN LUTHER KING.
The singer/songwriter said that he recently turned down a role to play DR. KING in a movie because he refused to gain 30 pounds.
“I definitely want to do more acting, but it’s got to make sense with the music,” he told Britain’s Sunday Mirror.
He added, “They wanted to start shooting [the Martin Luther King Jr. movie] at the same time my album R.E.D. comes out (September 18) and wanted me to gain 30 pounds, so I couldn’t do it.”
He then revealed that he has had some slight regret about his decision telling the magazine, “I’m kicking myself, but acting can’t take the place of my music. Plus, I’ve been killing myself in the gym for months preparing for this album because I wanted a complete makeover.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???