Nas Admits He Cheated On Kelis!!

After stirring the pot by holding of replica of his ex-wife KELIS‘ wedding dress on his latest album cover, NAS now comes clean about cheating on KELIS during their short-lived marriage.
Wed in 2005, and divorced in 2009 while KELIS was pregnant with their son, Knight, NAS admits that he too wasn’t faithful to the marriage.
“The biggest lesson I learned is respect…trust…no infidelity. I at some point got pissed off during the relationship and strayed. And I wouldn’t do that again. I would be all good,” NAS told VH1.
While they haven’t had the best relationship since splitting four years ago, NAS says they are now cordial after he has come clean.
He said, “Yea. I told her. I told her that. I apologized. She apologized and we just moved on. We live and we move on.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???