Mimi Faust Says Stevie J's Engagement To Joseline Is A JOKE!!

Fans tune in every week to VH1′s Love and Hip Hop to see the drama unfold, especially the tumultuous love triangle including MIMI FAUST, STEVIE J, and JOSELINE.
FAUST caught up with TT Torrez of iPower 92 to discuss STEVIE J’s alleged engagement to JOSELINE, and how things are with her and STEVIE J now.
“I knew something was going on, I just didn’t know what … we actually started the show maybe a month after I found out about what was going on,” FAUST admitted about STEVIE J cheating on her.
When asked if STEVIE J is really going to marry his artist/former stripper JOSELINE, she giggled, “Oh God! Come on. Stop it!”
She added, “The therapy was his idea because he wanted to get back on a page, you know he was still telling me ‘I want my family’ and blah blah ‘this is just business’ ‘This is just work’ ‘Please lets just work this out’ and ‘I love you.’”
We’ll know if FAUST decided to take the cheater..er..we mean STEVIE J, back tonight at 8pm on VH1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???