Kat Stacks A "Changed" Woman???

Miami-bred chick, KATT STACKS, became popular in the Hip Hop community two years ago when she spilled the beans about her sexual encounters with some of hip hop’s heavy weights, including names like NELLY, BOW WOW, and SOULJA BOY.STACKS recently caught up with XXL Magazine to discuss going to jail in November 2010 for immigration issues, and now why she’s believes a changed woman.
“Well, back then, just like my psychologist said…I suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder because of what happened in my childhood and that’s what started the whole Kat Stacks character. Now, that my head is right and I know better now, things have changed. I was young then. Everybody deserves a second chance and the government won’t give it to me. It’s not right. People will see a different side now,” STACKS says.
She continued to speak on what she regrets the most since being deported,”I haven’t even see my son walk for the first time or talk for the first time or anything. The only time I see him is behind bulletproof glass every two to three weeks. It’s hard seeing my son out there.”
Pregnant when going into jail, she says what she wants to do with her life if she’s able to get out of jail, “I have never finished the seventh grade. I want to get my GED. I want to get my record expunged, so I can work social work to help younger people who were in my shoes. I want to do that and go in a positive lane and leave all the rappers and drinking and going nuts alone.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???