The Dream Throws Shots At Christina Milian After She Called Him A "BAD DAD"!!

 Singer CHRISTINA MILIAN called out ex-husband TERIUS NASH aka THE DREAM on being an absent father the other day.  THE DREAM got word of those comments and had sent some not-so-subliminal tweets aimed at his baby-momma.

Taking a swipe at MILIAN’s stunted music career, THE DREAM tweeted, “Love You too. Those 15 minutes are almost up though boo! Has Been!” He continued, “Publicity Stunt. Are people really this Stupid. If I had a serious issue concerning care for a loved one. I’d call the source…She had a plan to come up before she met me I called her on it. Go digging for gold u might find it.. But its hard to carry that much weight.”
Ouch! MILIAN quickly got word of THE DREAM’s tweets and responded, “Don’t listen to lies from LIARS. I wish sometimes I could really let everyone know what I know. What u r reading is only a taste of the trash in my email. I have them all saved. Eventually u stop responding to stupidity. & stop caring. Get Some Class..”
Uh-oh, looks like a twitter war has officially erupted. We hope these two can pick up the phone and settle this like grown folks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???