Christina Milian Wants The Dream To Be A Better Dad!!

CHRISTINA MILIAN wears many hats – singer, actress, TV host and most importantly, mother.
Her short-lived marriage to THE DREAM produced a daughter, VIOLET, now two years old. In an interview with Houston radio station 97.9, MILIAN alluded that THE DREAM needs to spend more time with their daughter.
She said, “I really would like for her to have a father in her life. And I wasn’t really happy at the moment and I’m still not in the best case but I’ve come to the realization that I have to be a 150 – 200 percent mom for her. It’s not about finances. No, it’s about spending time.”
Meanwhile THE DREAM, who also shares three other children with singer NIVEA, tweeted on Father’s Day, “The only pain my children will feel will be the pain whispered to them. In time hopefully years from now my children will say….My Father took me with him. I salute all fathers even those who haven’t got a chance to prove it yet.”
Let’s just hope these two can come to a resolution for the sake of the kiddies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???