Lil Wayne Explains Pulling Nicki Minaj From Summer Jam!!

After the dust has settled on the NICKI MINAJ vs. Hot 97 fiasco, Young Money commander-in-chief LIL’ WAYNE has finally come forward to explain his decision to pull NICKI and all Young Money artists from Summer Jam 2012.The man that pulls the Young Money strings told MTV News,I believe females deserve the ultimate respect at all times. No matter what, when, where or how. So, as soon as she called me and said that she felt disrespected, I just declined everything. I pulled her from the show because first of all no person that works with me will be disrespected in my presence as long as I’m on this planet.”
Sort of ironic that this all coming from a rapper known for referring to women as b*tches and H*es repeatedly on his records. Hmmm…interesting.
NICKI would have been the first female emcee to headline the show. Since dropping out of the show, NICKI has promised her fans a free concert to make amends for her no-show. But the residual controversy still lingers and has even ignited beef between HOT 97 (who sponsored the show) and rival NYC radio station 105.1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???