Joseline Hernandez Says Mimi Is Only The Baby Mama!!

After watching the pearl-clutching debut of Vh1’s Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, there’s definitely one person that stands out most.Meet JOSELINE HERNANDEZ, the feisty former stripper who candidly says whatever is on her mind.
Urban Report caught up with Joseline right before the premiere episode of VH1’s latest hit to discuss her background, her relationship with STEVIE J, and her understanding of his relationship with girlfriend MIMI FAUST.

 Your accent is part Latin with a southern twang. What’s your background?
JH: I’m Puerto Rican. I was born in Puerto Rico and I went to Miami. I was raised in Miami. That’s where the accent is coming from. I’ve been coming back and forth to Atlanta for like seven years. I’ve always moved back to Miami or to Dallas and always come back to Atlanta. So, this last summer I’ve been back in Atlanta for a year and a half.
How did you become a cast member on Love & Hip Hop?
JH: Well I actually met Stevie J, my manager, through a friend of ours and when I met him, I was actually still dancing at the club. I brought him an artist. And he’s like, ‘I think you’re the artist.’ And you know we did our thing. We did a song in one day, just to try it out because I knew that I could rap, but I never really took the time to do it because I was always getting the fast money in the streets. We did the one song and we’ve been going since then. So he actually got me on the show.
Were you attracted to Stevie J when you first met him?
JH: Of course. Why wouldn’t I be attracted to him? He’s a beautiful person.
  Are you two normally as affectionate in the studio as you were in the first episode?
JH: I mean me and Stevie are really, really cool. I was just dancing. I was just doing my thing. I was at work. I feel myself when I’m at work. It could have been Stevie. It could have been anybody. I like to dance when I’m at the studio. It’s a combination of everything. It’s a happy place for me and he just happened to be there.
So did you know about Mimi when you met Stevie J?
JH: No. I didn’t know about Mimi. He didn’t say anything about being in a relationship. He pretty much told me, ‘I have a baby momma,’ but Stevie has how many baby mommas? Four? So I didn’t think of anything like that. She was just a baby momma. To me, she still a baby mom.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???