Will Smith On Why He Slapped Reporter..

WILL SMITH has spoken about slapping a journalist at the Moscow red carpet premiere of Men in Black III.
Speaking on Tuesday night’s Late Show with David Letterman, the Hollywood megastar stuck by his action and said pimp slapping Ukrainian reporter Vitalii Sediuk was a warranted response.
SMITH told LETTERMAN,”I didn’t beat up a guy! We’re doing an interview and he says, ‘I’m your biggest fan, can I have a hug?’ So I go to give this joker a hug, and he tries to lean in and kiss me! It’s just awkward.”
“They were saying, ‘We’re sorry, that’s just his schtick’. Well that’s why his ass got schtuck.”
The 43-year-old has been busy in recent weeks promoting Men in Black III, his first film since 2008′s Seven Pounds.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???