Stop Twitter Thugging!

In 2012 ‘The Don’ aka rapper NAS makes his comeback to rap in a big way, and after his hiatus for the biz says the one thing he doesn’t understand is why rappers beef, or tweef, on Twitter.“I don’t understand how artists get pissed off at people on Twitter,” NAS tells Complex.
“Not to say that people should have the toughest skin, and nothing should bother you… Maybe it’s just my age. I know who I am,” the rapper continued.
“I know what I’ve survived, and I know what I’ve done. That shit wasn’t easy. So for someone who doesn’t know anything about that to comment on it, you can’t be mad at them. They don’t know any better.”
We could think of few celebrities who could take heed to NAS and listen up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???