I Love Her

WIZ KHALIFA is head over heels in love with his fiancee AMBER ROSE and took to NYC radio to set the record straight.WIZ stopped by New York’s Breakfast Club radio show on Power 105.1, and the focus steered towards his relationship with AMBER.
When asked how he knew she was “the one” WIZ confessed, “It was just undeniable. None of my family had a problem, just people who don’t know us. I was only concerned about me and her. We’re the best of friends.”
The elephant in the room of course was KANYE addressing WIZ on the track “Theraflu.” WIZ said, “Hell yeah I was very surprised that he shouted me out.”
On the rumor that he and KANYE had beef backstage at a show, WIZ claimed, “That was never true. I’ve never met him in my life. I don’t know what goes on. I be too stoned for anything.”
WIZ also explained how the proposal went down, and confirmed that he and AMBER don’t plan to televise their wedding. Awww, now that’s real love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???