Beyonce Named People Magazine’s Most Beautiful Woman

Move over HALLE BERRY looks like BEYONCE just came for your spot.The internationally adored singer has been recently been named “The World’s Most Beautiful Woman.”
It is an honor that new mother BEYONCE says makes her blush.
“Being named the world’s most beautiful woman, is really hard to say, it’s overwhelming – it makes me feel very crunchy, and that means embarrassed,” BEYONCE laughs.
She does feel that topping the list of ten most beautiful stars nominated by the magazine, and other categories including ‘beauty at every age’ and ‘stunning stars,’ is more special now that she is a mother.
BEYONCE reveals, “I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth. I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth.”
In the issue that lands on newsstands this Friday April 27th, BEYONCE shares caring for her daughter BLUE, how she lost the baby weight, and what is now her biggest legacy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???