Drake Wants One-On-One Time With Rihanna

DRAKE says he want to do a full album with RIHANNA.
DRAKE  revealed to Capital FM in an interview that wants to write some material for the pop star, and discussed the working relationship they have.
“I’ve always urged her to let me come and really work on an album for her, with her…I feel like I could do some great writing for her,” says DRAKE.
He went on to add, “I’ve got some great ideas so, you know, hopefully when the time is right she’ll send me that text or call me up and say, ‘Hey let’s get in the studio for a month and make an album’, and we can do it.”
The pair teamed up in 2010 for RIHANNA’s smash hit, “Whats My Name,” and more recently for DRAKE’s single, “Take Care.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Basketball Wives LA:Brooke Calls Malaysia "FAKE" As FUCK!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???