Justin Timberlake Admits To Prior Drug Use

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE has admitted he is not as squeaky clean as some would think.
The Hollywood A-lister and husband to actress JESSICA BIEL, recently revealed in an interview with Myspace that he has dabbled in drugs.
TIMBERLAKE recalls a time when he would visit the annual Coachella music festival under the influence of drugs.
“… I’ve been to Coachella many times, on many different, um, substances.”
He continued, “I’ve been to Coachella many times but not remembered a lot of it, I’ll leave it at that.”
“Like, I stood in an open field and one year I saw Nine Inch Nails and the next year I saw Weezer and I was standing in the middle of the field, you know, like tripping my mind out.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???