No Kiss & Tell??

KIM KARDASHIAN apparently has learned her lesson when it comes to her dating life.
After the severe backlash during her divorce from husband of 72 days, KRIS HUMPHRIES, KIM has become more hush hush with her new relationship with KANYE WEST.
Despite being shot always with KANYE on several dates and events, KARDASHIAN tells MTV she’s being very cautious about opening up about her new romance.
“I don’t know if I’m ready to talk about him. I feel like I’ve had such a hard time sharing my love life that now I’m a little bit more reserved on that,” KIM told MTV News.
While KIMMY may not want to talk about KANYE, her younger sister KHLOE seems to talk about it every chance she gets, and has also told the world KANYE has brought out KIM’s “wild side.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???