F*ck Twitter!!

J. COLE has had enough of Twitter.
J.COLE claims that certain un-named rappers are using Twitter to fight for meaningless attention.
In the last few months, “The Work Out,” rapper has been absent from the social networking site, and says he doesnt’t see the need to constantly update fans with his movements.
“I’m not on Twitter no more, I’m not doing it and I’m not going to,” Cole told Las Vegas’ Hot 97.5.
“I’m sitting and on watching all these artists who I respect — some of them are big artists — on Twitter fighting for attention. Every tweet is like, I’m looking for attention. Retweet me! It comes from this place of fear, like I don’t want people to forget about me,” COLE preached.
He continued “But really your body of work speaks for you, so it’s doing work even when you’re not knowing it. But because people ain’t talking about you on Twitter or your mixtape ain’t trending, you feel a certain kind of way. But when it’s my time, I’m gonna load up all my clips and I’m gonna empty ‘em out.”
Cole’s career has noticeably slow down since the realese of Cole World: Sideline Storygoing to number one on the Billboard charts.
Tell us do you feel the same way about Twitter?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Wives Cast Member Draya is a WHORE!!

Did Fabolous Brother Rob Waffle House???